Temporary Chef Job in Longford
A temporary Chef Job is available in a busy Longford industrial unit. This position is for Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm
Chef Job Available in Longford Industrial Unit Responsibilities
- Ensure the consistent smooth running of the food production areas within the Kitchen
- Ensure effective control of stock purchasing, receipt, storage, preparation and service with regard to quality, quantity and safety.
- Ensure that your food production area is operating to the required standards.
- Maintain a high standard of food quality and production with the aim of exceeding our guest’s expectations.
- To ensure that the food operations are controlled in a manner which reaches the desired cost of sales and maximising potential and optimising resources.
- To ensure that at all times cleanliness, food safety, all other Health and Safety matters and HACCP standards are adhered to
- Assist with menu planning and creating new dishes
- Training & Development of junior staff within your department.
Chef Job Available in Longford Industrial Unit Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Chef de Partie in a busy hotel or restaurant
- Ability to work in a busy kitchen
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate about food
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times while setting the standard for all team members
- Express ideas and convey information clearly, effectively and professionally
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Chef Job Available in Longford Industrial Unit please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 4 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV to