Our client, a 100% Irish-owned national foodservice wholesaler is seeking an experienced Trading Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of this dynamic business. North Dublin-based.
The Trading Manager will responsible for producing and implementing category plans incorporating range, price, promotions, buying targets and supply chain for key foodservice categories across all brands within the wholesale and foodservice division.
- Salary €65-70k DOE
- Agile working
- Life Assurance
- Annual Leave – 21 days
- Staff Discount
Responsibilities of this Trading Manager job
- Produce and implement category-specific plans relative to the Foodservice Market for all categories, while adapting when required in this dynamic market.
- Assess commercial performance of current range, review market trends and opportunities and review competitor offerings and price positioning
- Ensure that inbound service levels are on target and the appropriate level of support to the SC team.
- Support the division by making regular site & customer visits to solicit customer feedback & insight and communicate relevant changes and developments
Experience required for this Trading Manager job
- Undergraduate or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Office & Outlook skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Significant Sourcing Experience in the EU and Global Markets
- Passionate about Food
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.