Trainee Retail Manager – Galway
Our client, a successful Irish retail brand is currently seeking a Fashion Trainee Manager for their stores in Galway With over 100 stores nationwide, this is a great opportunity for ambitious Fashion Retail Managers looking to join a large successful retailer where training, progression and opportunities are readily available.
Within this role you will gain experience in managing the 4 segments of the business, you will develop your commercial and operational skills whilst becoming a confident Fashion department leader.
This job requires 1-2 years fashion supervisory/ management experience leading a tea along with passion, energy and ambition. The ideal candidate will have flexibility to work in Galway / Ennis or Galway / Athlone dependent on travel distance.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Fashion Manager include:
- To deliver the budgeted KPI plan for the department
- Drive commercial activity across your department
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly through commercial ordering
- Maximising sales through analysing sales data, stock availability, departmental trading patterns and pre-empting customer needs and demands.
- Ensure excellent store standards and customer engagement are delivered
- Ensure your department is commercially and visually merchandised at all times.
- Coaching, training and motivating a team of Sales Consultants.
- Ensure product availability is in line with sales expectations
Experience required for this j Trainee Fashion Manager job:
- 1-2 years Fashion Supervisory / Management experience
- Third level education advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Experience in high volume fashion management
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Strong Visual and commercial management experience
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.