Trainee Forklift Drivers-Dublin 17
Excel Recruitment are currently looking for Trainee Forklift Drivers to join our Clients growing team based in their warehouse in Dublin 17. These positions are for immediate start for full-time temporary work due to the continued expansion of their business.
Responsibilities of this Trainee Forklift Drivers Job in Dublin 17:
- Moving heavy items to high spaces in the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading the clients stock orders for dispatch.
- Ensuring Health & Safety carried out while working.
- Achieving daily and weekly productivity target.
Requirements of this Trainee Forklift Drivers Job in Dublin 17:
- Valid Reach & Counterbalance Licence (+1 years forklift work experience).
- Must be flexible to work various shifts and weekends.
- EU Citizen /Stamp 4 required (due to the ongoing assignment).
- Own transport due to location and shift times.
- Manual Handling certificate.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
Benefits of this Trainee Forklift Drivers Job in Dublin 17:
- Pay rate is €11.00 to €13.00 per hour (depending on experience).
- Working Monday to Friday 08.30am to 16.30pm (may be some weekends).
- Busy working environment and immediate start.
- Overtime and free parking
- Holiday pay and Weekly wages.
- May lead full-time for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the Trainee Forklift Drivers job in Dublin 17, please attach your CV to the link below, or contact Gerard on 01 871 76 11.