Trainee HR Manager Job Louth
I have a fantastic opportunity available for an energetic retailer or HR Graduate with experience in a customer faced environments such as hospitality and retail. If you are a passionate customer service person who has some senior responsibilities in your role, such as training employees, supervising the store on your own or some doing some ad-hoc office duties this is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to utilise your HR qualification and climb the career ladder.
My client who is a family Irish owned retailer is a household name. The business turned over €3billion in sales last year and has been the leading retailer in the country for the past 2 years.
They are looking to strengthen the HR function in their stores and so they are recruiting for Trainee HR Managers to develop within the company so that they will go on to lead the HR department in their stores in the near future.
You will work in areas such as payroll, roster planning, budget control and even sit in on investigation meetings, performance appraisals and learn how to correctly apply feedback to employees.
My client has a great track record for developing HR personnel in their stores, who have gone into more senior roles within the company or have moved on for high paid HR roles elsewhere.
What’s on offer: Training, opportunities to progress to senior level or become a HR Manager of a busy store within a year of joining, increasing salary, job security, pension, 26 days annual leave.
Responsibilities as Trainee HR Manager:
- Assisting the management team with the implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Assisting the HR Operations team with various projects including the performance management process
- Maintaining personnel files and records for employees
- Responsible for administration of all training and development activity
- General Office Administration
- You will also assist management with general operations in the store, such as Duty Manager on evenings and weekends.
Requirements as Junior HR Manager:
- A relevant qualification in Human Resource Management
- Experience working in a customer-facing work environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, using communication technology such as email, fax, and telephone
- Excellent administration skills, highly organised with an ability to multitask and deliver heavy workloads with tight deadlines
- Must have your own transport and full drivers licence,
- Must be willing to commute to different stores as part of your training and progression
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without restrictions Irish Citizen, Stamp 4, EU Passport
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this Trainee HR Manager Job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.