Trainee HR Manager – Tipperary
Our client Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, homewares and food is seeking to recruit Trainee HR Managers for stores in Clonmel and Thurles.
With over 130 stores, this is a wonderful opportunity for a HR Graduate with retailing senior Sales/ supervisory experience looking to pursue their career in HR
The Job of HR is to provide a complete Human Resource service to the store, the management team and the Sales team. You will ensure the store complies with all legislation, policies and procedures and ensure the team have all the correct training, development and engagement
As Trainee HR Manager you will enter a 6 month training programme, gaining excellent experience and knowledge of both HR and Retail Duty Management. You will be an instrumental and integral part of the Store Leadership team.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Trainee HR Manager includes the following
- Inspiring performance through coaching team members in delivering outstanding results and customer service.
- Ensuring all relevant trading safely and legal policies and HR legislation’s are in place and adhered to.
- Ensuring the Customer Experience programme is delivered.
- To advise Store Management on a wide range of HR matters within the Store.
- To ensure the development of all the store teams so that the business benefits from their capability through training, coaching and development planning.
- To carry out forecasting and budgeting exercises on current and future skill requirements and manning levels.
- To assist, recruit/train and develop staff as necessary to achieve high standards in all aspects of the business.
- To work closely with the Store Management regarding manning levels, rostering requirements, recruitment schedules.
- Ensure all Store inductions to all new employees is carried out and in line with company policies.
- To support Store Management with staff performance assessments within the store.
- To support the Store Manager in monitoring any variations in the cost base of the store on a week by week basis.
- Third Level H.R Degree or equivalent preferable
- Retail or Service Sector experience essential
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Customer focused
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and people Management Skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Problem solving & decision making
Salary pending experience
- 25 days holidays
- Pension (after probation)
This job requires flexibility working hours, 5 over 7 days Monday to Sunday.
Should you be interested in applying for this job, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application