Trainee Human Resource Manager Job
I have a fantastic opportunity available for a passionate leader or HR graduate with experience from customer faced environments such as hospitality or retail.
If you are a passionate customer service person who has some senior responsibilities in your role, such as training employees, supervising the store on your own or some doing some ad-hoc office duties this is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to utilise your human resource manager qualification and climb the career ladder.
My client who is one of the oldest and currently the best performing retail groups in Ireland turns over on average, €3 Billion a year in sales and is expanding their workforce.
They are looking to strengthen the HR function in their stores and so they are recruiting for Trainee HR Managers to develop within the company so that they will go on to lead the HR department in the near future.
As a Trainee HR Manager, you will get the necessary mentoring, exposure and training in areas such as payroll, recruitment, budget control and even sit in on investigation meetings, performance appraisals and learn the correct procedure relating to disciplinarians and grievances.
What’s on offer: Training, opportunities to progress to senior level or become a HR Manager of a busy environment, with lots of variety in your day today, regular increases in salary based on performance, job security, pension, 26 days annual leave.
Responsibilities as Trainee HR Manager:
- Assisting the management team with the implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Assisting the HR Operations team with various projects including the performance management process
- Maintaining personnel files and records for employees
- Responsible for administration of all training and development activity
- General Office Administration
- You will also assist management with general operations in the store, such as Duty Manager on evenings and weekends.
Requirements as Trainee HR Manager:
- A relevant qualification in Human Resource Management
- Experience working in a customer-facing work environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, using communication technology such as email, fax, and telephone
- Excellent administration skills, highly organised with an ability to multitask and deliver heavy workloads with tight deadlines
- Must have your own transport and full drivers licence,
- Must be willing to commute to different stores as part of your training and development
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without restrictions Irish Citizen, Stamp 4, EU Passport
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this Trainee HR Manager job, please apply below.
Excel Recruitment specialises in HR recruitment needs for both permanent and temporary solutions, please contact us on 01-8148747 if you would like to enquire further.