Trainee Manager, Tipperary
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Manager for our client in Tipperary. Our client owns a highly successful Supermarket in Tipperary and are looking for an experienced Trainee Manager to join their Team.
The Trainee Manager will need to have some previous grocery retail experience, preferably in a Supervisor or Trainee Manager capacity as well as excellent leadership and communication skills.
This job opportunity offers a competitive salary as well as the chance to grow and develop with one of Ireland’s leading symbol retail brands.
Who you are:
- A goal-oriented individual with a passion for driving sales and achieving targets
- Passionate about standards and customer service
- Previous experience working in a grocery retail setting
Your role and responsibilities as Trainee Manager:
- Leading, training and developing a team of colleagues
- Achieving KPIs and sales targets outlined by senior management
- Opening and closing procedures in addition to attending alarm calls when necessary
- Overseeing the overall running of the shop floor in the absence of the Store Manager
- Stock control, ordering and negotiating with suppliers and sales reps
- Driving sales and standards in store
- General merchandising and promotional activities
- Ad hoc duties
If you are interested in this Trainee Manager job in Tipperary or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below of you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss this job opportunity with you. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.