Trainee Manager – Dublin
Trainee Manager job is a great way to start your career in retail.If you are currently holding position of senior sales assistant or supervisor this would be great step towards senior management.
Our client is well-known grocery retailer. They focus of people progression achieved through training and mentoring.
Working as a Trainee Manager gives you opportunity to observe successful store managers, work side by side with them and learn grocery retail in detail.
Start-up salary for this Trainee Manager role is 26000 with possibilities of increase based on experience.
The duties of this Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise day to day store operations
- To deliver the budget KPI plan
- Communicate with store management on daily bases to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate promotions changeover cycles
- Review and action sales/waste and margin reports
The Requirements of Trainee Manager Job:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Ambition to progress within the business
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Trainee Manager Job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Monika Florczyk on 01-8717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.