Trainee Manager South Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Manager for our client in South Dublin. Our client is a reputable grocery retailer with multiple store in South Dublin. Our client’s store is currently going through an extensive revamp which will see it double in size and the Trainee Manager will be instrumental in this process, gaining hands-on experience along the way.
The Trainee Manager will need to be a dynamic individual with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed.
This store has a loyal, local customer base and so the Trainee Manager will need to have exceptional customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior sales assistant to gain exceptional training and develop with a strong brand.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate for this Trainee Manager job.
The duties of this Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
- Complete effective handovers after shop minding
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you are interested in this Trainee Manager job in South Dublin or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or alternatively you can call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence