Trainee Manager – South Dublin
Our client is hiring a Trainee Manager for a busy store based in South Dublin. The trainee manager will be enthusiastic and open to learning. This is a great opportunity to learn to become a store manager in a fast-paced store.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career in retail management and to experience top level training and management.
The Job of the Grocery Trainee Manager
- Supervise each department as required.
- Ensure that best practices are in place in all departments including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers and regular communication with Senior Management.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department.
- Promote and drive sales opportunities within each department as required.
- Stock control and stock management.
- Lead by example in communicating with customers to deliver great Customer Service.
- Perform key holding duties as required
The Requirements for this Retail Trainee Manager job are:
- At least 2 years working as a Trainee Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sale Assistant in a Grocery Retail Store.
- A keen interest in grocery retail with a passion for food.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to mentor and develop staff.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Must be dedicated to achieving high level of turnover but also have hands on approach.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Trainee Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.