Trainee Manager Job Miltown Malbay Clare
Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a Trainee Manager for our client in Miltown Malbay Clare.
Our client is seeking a dynamic Trainee Manager to join their team. The Trainee Manager will need to be enthusiastic and have a passion for retail.
Our client is renowned for their strong relationship with the local community and exceptional customer service. The Trainee Manager will be expected to contribute to this and thrive in this customer focused environment. The candidate must be able to drive.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Manager:
- Supervise each department as required.
- Merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Assist the manager in reducing waste and markdown in the departments.
- Drive sales opportunities within each department as required.
- Stock management.
- Communicating with customers to deliver great Customer Service.
- Perform key holding duties as required
Requirements for the Trainee Manager job:
- At least 2 years working as a Supervisor or Senior Sale Assistant in a Grocery Retail Store.
- A keen interest in grocery retail with a passion for food.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Trainee Manager job in Clare please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Andrew on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.