Retail Trainee Manager Job – North Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Manager for our client in North Dublin. Our client is a high-volume grocery retailer with multiple stores and ample opportunities for progression and they are looking for a dynamic Trainee Manager to join their Team.
The Trainee Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the store in the absence of a Store manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous supervisory experience to grow with a strong retail business.
The duties of this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
The Requirements for this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- Previous experience working as a Trainee Manager or Supervisor in a retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you are interested in this Retail Trainee Management Job in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.