Trainee Manager, North Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an enthusiastic Trainee Manager for our client in North Dublin. Our client is a reputable grocery retail business with multiple stores across Dublin and they are looking for a Trainee Manager who can progress and develop within their business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior Sales Assistant to gain the highest quality in-house training and valuable management experience with a strong retail business and brand.
The salary for this position starts at 25K per annum with a chance to increase this to 30K after a one-year training period.
The Trainee Manager will need to be an ambitious individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for customer service.
The duties of this Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
- Complete effective handovers after shop minding
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you are interested in this Trainee Manager Job in North Dublin or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or alternatively you can call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence