Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Manager job in East County Cork.
Our client an award-winning retail group are looking for a Trainee Manager for their store in East County Cork. This Trainee Manager position would be perfect for an ambitious Senior Sales Assistant, Supervisor or Junior Retail Manager who wants to develop their career in grocery retail. We are looking for hard working, dedicated individuals who want to take on a new challenge. This Trainee Manager job comes with the opportunity to progress your career in retail management as you take on more responsibility in the role. This job is situated off the M8 and can be accessed from a number of surrounding counties. Our client is offering a competitive salary based on experience.
Responsibilities of a Trainee Manager:
- Working closely with the Store Manager in order to ensure the successful day-to-day running of the store
- Learning how to lead, manage, train and develop store team members
- Delegating and managing tasks in the store, following up on work completed to ensure the standard of work is achieved
- Following regulation regarding stock control and waste management
- Placing orders for a number of areas in the shop, following up on orders with suppliers, prices, and returns
Requirements of a Trainee Manager:
- Previous experience as a Supervisor, Senior Staff Member or Trainee Manager
- Have the ability to work towards and meet KPIs and targets
- Experience in managing a team and the ability to motivate staff members
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- A full drivers license
- Possess both strong analytical and computer skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Alison Duffy in Excel Recruitment if you are interested in this position.
Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland.