Trainee Recruitment Consultant Co Kildare
Excel Recruitment are currently looking for a Trainee or Junior Recruitment Consultant to work in the Hotel & Catering department and undergo our 12 month training program.
This job requires that you have a background in four or five star Hotels preferably to the level of supervisory or middle management and the following skills
- Degree in Hotel Management or Culinary Arts
- Genuine interest in Hotel industry
- Strong administration skills
- Good time management
- An interest in sales
- Good communication skills
- An interest in networking within the industry
- Full clean driving licence
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant job offers the following
- Full training on our 12 month Recruitment Consultant program.
- Work life balance with office hours
- Mobile Phone
- Training in recruitment and selection
- Early finish on Friday
- Office located in Naas
The job of Trainee Recruitment Consultant will cover the following responsibilities
- Candidate database searching and management using a range of recruitment management systems, Interviewing and referencing of potential candidates and editing cvs as well as liaising with candidates to arrange client interviews.
- Composing as quality adverts across as broad range of platforms and interviewing candidates to assess suitability for live roles.
- Attending networking opportunities and industry relevant awards ceremony’s to grow your network of industry connections.
- Visit with clients and potential clients for recruitment and business development meetings
- Filling booking on our temporary recruitment desk
If you are passionate about the Hotel & Catering industry but want to get out of operations and late nights then click on apply.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence