Trainee Retail Manager – Nationwide
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Trainee Retail Manager to join our well-known retail fashion and home department store chain. This is a nationwide role.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Graduate with some Retail Supervisory experience or a current Trainee Manager looking to progress their career in retail management.
As Trainee Manager you will be given exposure to all fashion departments, back of house operations and office administration. The appointed individual will work alongside the Store Management Team to ensure the stores achieve their defined KPIs.
You will be flexible to work in various counties across Ireland. Therefore, a candidate open to relocation is required.
Responsibilities for the job of Trainee Manager
- Work closely with the Senior Management team in driving sales and service across the store
- Ensure excellent customer service is always delivered
- Deliver with your team impeccable store standards
- Work closely with fashion and home Concession Partners
Candidate Profile for the job of Trainee Manager
- 1-2 years Retail Supervisory experience
- 3rd level qualification advantageous
- A proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates people management and leadership capabilities
- A problem solver
- Fashion merchandising experience essential
- Salary €28k
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v and Aislinn will look after your application.