Training and Development Executive
Our client, a well-known Irish retail chain is seeking to recruit an experienced Training and Development Executive to provide high quality training to all Team Members and Managers within the business. This role is based in Dublin.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will take ownership for designing and delivering core training workshops including induction, trainee management, manual handling and coaching skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering a broad range of learning solutions in a retail or customer focused environment.
You should be energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for developing and mentoring.
This role is generally Monday to Friday, but occasionally weekends may be required depending on the needs of the business.
Responsibilities of this Training and Development Executive job include
- Support the design and delivery of all compliance training including manual handling, health and safety, GDPR and first aid training
- Re-design and deliver induction/orientation to all new staff in store in line with company standards
- Develop staff communication and engagement forums including newsletter, noticeboards, staff rewards etc
- Review, update and assign all training documentation
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis across the business
- Create tools and materials to support the delivery of high impact training
- Work in conjunction with Area Managers and Store teams to plan and deliver training activities instore
- Provide on the job training, coaching and feedback to store management to support achievement of store and individual objectives
- Review the effectiveness of training activities and make future recommendations to support continuous development
- Support the HR team to develop and annual Performance and Development cycle
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and material
- Engage, consult and collaborate with the business to deliver new and innovative learning solutions
- Deliver other L&D projects as defined by the business
Requirements for this Training and Development Executive job include
- 2+ experience in a similar role
- Learning and development experience within the retail or hospitality sector advantageous
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and coaching skills
- 3RD level qualification in HR / Learning & development or similar level in a relevant specialisation
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- You should be energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for developing and mentoring a team
Salary Package: €30-35k DOE
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.