Excel Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Transport Administrator with our client based in West County Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport Administrator with our client a leading logistics business based in West County Dublin. Due to the location of this role, you must drive as it is not accessible by public transport. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 12pm to 9pm.
Duties of a Transport Administrator will include:
- Support the Route Planner in routing 250 – 350 deliveries per day.
- Ensuring all customer delivery paperwork is assigned for next-day delivery.
- Completion of driver de-brief and closure of all deliveries.
- Coordination with Planning, Traffic, and Customer Service Departments on all customer deliveries.
- Effectively liaise with drivers and service partners
- Work with all teams and service partners to always ensure the best customer service and deliveries are always in full and on time
Requirements for this Transport Administrator position include:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in logistics or transport admin role
- Excellent geographical knowledge & knowledge of delivery points within Ireland
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadline
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent technical proficiencies
- Must drive due to the location of the role
- Salary of €27-28K DOE
- Located in West Dublin
Should you be interested in this Transport Administrator position, please upload your CV to the link provided and Ciara will look after your application. Unfortunately, due to volume, only suitable applicants can be contacted. For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website