Our client, a distributor of motor accessories is seeking to recruit an experienced Van Sales/Merchandiser to service Forecourts and Retailers across Galway and surrounding counties.
This job involves New Business Development, maintaining close relationships with your current customers and ensuring stores are stocked and merchandised to their full potential.
This Van Sales/Merchandiser job requires 2-3 experience in both grocery retail and van sales.
You will be a great communicator with a can-do attitude, lots of energy and an outgoing personality.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Van Sales/Merchandiser include
- Servicing forecourts and retailers across Galway and surrounding counties
- Setting up and maintaining displays
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Exceeding sales targets
- Implementing promotions
Skills & Experience for the job of Van Sales/Merchandiser
- Experience in field sales and forecourt/ symbol group retailing
- sales and target driven
- excellent communication and influencing skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Fluent English
- €25-€30K negotiable depending on experience
- Company commercial vehicle
- Lunch Allowance
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application