Visual Display Manager – Kerry
Our client, Irelands leading fashion and home retail chain, is seeking to recruit a fashion forward and creative Visual Display Manager to join one of their profitable stores in Kerry.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on and career orientated Visual Display Manager to join a progressive retailer who is currently investing in store revamps, new store openings and company development across there stores in Ireland.
Having collaborated with some truly fantastic fashion and home designers, our client is standing out from their competitors.
As Visual Display Manager, you will have experience in Retail Visual Display, coupled with commercial management and ideally a creative visual qualification.
With stores nationwide, you should be flexible to work in stores in Kerry.
The job of Visual Display Manager includes the following
- Maximising sales by driving sales and service through excellent product placement across the store
- Train and develop all in-store team members on product display and standards
- Liaise closely with Fashion and Home Department manager on sales, kpis’ and standards
- Analyse sales reports and space usage/site mapping to ensure the maximum return
- To plan and execute store revamps and store openings – This may include travel where required
- Ensure visual merchandising and layout guidelines are adhered to
- Implement new strategic and commercial merchandising and monitor results
- Monitor all commercial reports on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Buyers, Creative Team and Senior Management
- Ensure corporate image is consistent throughout the store
- Carry out Duty Management when required
Experience required for the job of Visual Display Manager
- 2+ years Visual Display/ Merchandising experience required within fashion retailing
- 3rd Level visual merchandising/ creative display qualification is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Retail Duty Management experience advantageous
- Full drivers’ licence is required as flexibility to work in other stores is essential
- Flexible to work 5 over 7 days a week essential
- €28-38k DOE
- 26 days holidays
- Company benefits
- Excellent progression opportunities
If interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.