Visual Display Manager – Kilkenny
Our Client a large successful Fashion/ Home and Grocery Retail Chain is seeking to Recruit a Visual Display Manager for their Fashion and Home Stores in Kilkenny.
With over 100 retail stores across the country, this is a wonderful job opportunity for a creative and qualified Visual Display Manager with some Retail Visual experience. Working closely with the Creative team in head office and the Department store Managers in-store, you will be responsible for the visual proposition and visual displays across all departments, ladies fashion, men’s fashion, children’s and home.
The job of Visual Display Manager includes the following
- Maximising sales by driving sales and service through excellent product placement across the store
- Train and develop all in-store team members on product display and standards
- Liaise closely with Fashion and Home Department manager on sales, kpis’ and standards
- Analyse sales reports and space usage/site mapping to ensure the maximum return
- To plan and execute store revamps and store openings – This may include travel where required
- Ensure visual merchandising and layout guidelines are adhered to
- Implement new strategic and commercial merchandising and monitor results
- Monitor all commercial reports on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Buyers, Creative Team and Senior Management
- Ensure corporate image is consistent throughout the store
- Carry out Duty Management when required
Experience required for the job of Visual Display Manager
- 3rd Level Visual Merchandising qualification advantageous
- 2-3 years Retail Fashion visual experience
- Driving Licence
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- €30-38k depending on visual exp
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.