Visual Display Manager – Limerick
Excel Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a creative and hands on Visual Display Manager to join one of our long-term retail fashion and homeware clients. This role is based in one of their busy stores in Limerick.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career orientated Visual Display Manager to join our client’s team as they have recently undergone huge store revamps and collaborated with some truly fantastic designers, making them stand out from their competitors.
As Visual Display Manager, you will have strong commercial management experience coupled with visual management experience or a Visual display qualification.
With Stores nationwide, ideally you should be flexible to work in stores in Limerick, Clare, Tipperary and surrounding areas.
The job of Visual Display Manager includes the following
- Maximising sales by driving sales and service through excellent product placement across the store
- Train and develop all in-store team members on product display and standards
- Liaise closely with Fashion and Home Department manager on sales, kpis’ and standards
- Analyse sales reports and space usage/site mapping to ensure the maximum return
- To plan and execute store revamps and store openings – This may include travel where required
- Ensure visual merchandising and layout guidelines are adhered to
- Implement new strategic and commercial merchandising and monitor results
- Monitor all commercial reports on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Buyers, Creative Team and Senior Management
- Ensure corporate image is consistent throughout the store
- Carry out Duty Management when required
Experience required for the job of Visual Display Manager
- 2-3 years Visual Management display experience required
- 3rd Level Visual Merchandising qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Full drivers’ licence is required
- €28-38k DOE
- Excellent progression opportunities
If interested in hearing more about this position please upload your current CV to the link provided and Hayley will look after your application.