Visual Display Manager – Westmeath
Our client, a successful Irish Fashion and Home accessories department store chain is seeking to recruit a Visual Display Manager for their Branch in Westmeath. With Stores nationwide, ideally you should be flexible to work in Westmeath and surrounding areas where required.
As Visual Display Manager, you will have strong commercial management experience coupled with visual management experience or a Visual display qualification.
You will work closely with Department Managers and report directly to the Store Manager and Regional Manager.
The job of Visual Display Manager includes the following
- Maximising sales by driving sales and service through excellent product placement across the store
- Train and develop all in-store team members on product display and standards
- Liaise closely with Fashion and Home Department manager on sales, kpis’ and standards
- Analyse sales reports and space usage/site mapping to ensure the maximum return
- To plan and execute store revamps and store openings – This may include travel where required
- Ensure visual merchandising and layout guidelines are adhered to
- Implement new strategic and commercial merchandising and monitor results
- Monitor all commercial reports on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Buyers, Creative Team and Senior Management
- Ensure corporate image is consistent throughout the store
- Carry out Duty Management when required
Experience required for the job of Visual Display Manager
- 2-3 years Visual Management display experience required
- 3rd Level Visual Merchandising qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Full drivers’ licence is required
If interested in hearing more about this position please upload your current C.V. to the link provided