Visual Merchandising Manager
Visual Merchandising Manager – Limerick
Our client, a well-known successful premium Home and Furniture retailer in Limerick is seeking to recruit a Visual Merchandiser for their Store.
This is a wonderful job opportunity for a creative and experienced visual merchandiser with home/ Fashion accessories and home interiors experience. You will responsible for the overall Visual image for the company, working closely with directors and the commercial team whilst ensuring the store represents exceptional standards.
As Visual Display Manager, you will be based out of Limerick however you would be required to travel to Cork from time to time to support the Store, work with Stylists, Head office and Buyers.
The job of Visual Merchandiser includes the following
- Maximising sales by driving sales and service through excellent product placement across the showroom.
- Deliver an exquisite showroom, ensuring lighting, ambience and layout is in line with our clients premium service.
- Train and develop all in-store team members on product display and standards.
- Liaise closely with Head Office on product placement, floor plans, promotions and events.
- Analyse sales reports and space usage/site mapping to ensure the maximum return.
- Ensure visual merchandising and layout guidelines are adhered to.
- Implement new strategic and commercial merchandising and monitor results.
- Monitor all commercial reports on a weekly basis.
- Ensure corporate image is consistent throughout the store.
- Carry out Duty Management when required.
Experience required for the job of Visual Merchandiser Limerick
- 2-3 years Visual Display / Retail Visual Merchandising
- 3rd Level Visual Merchandising qualification advantageous
- Premium product experience
- Experience with home accessories and interiors
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
Package – DOE
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.