Our Client are currently seeking Waiters/Waitress for ongoing Full and Part time contracts in various locations in Dublin South, North, West and City Centre. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading hospitality groups and are seeking successful candidates to join their growing team in some of the best hotels, Event Venues and catering units in Dublin. Starting hour rates from €9.55 to €12.00 per hour.
The duties of this Waiter/Waitress job are:
- setting Glassware, flatware and table linens.
- taking accurate food and drink orders.
- present and pour wine selections.
- maintaining a neat and clean dining area.
- using POS till systems.
- proving excellent Customer satisfaction.
The Requirements for the Waiter/Waitress job are:
- manual handling and HACCP training would be an advantage (but training can be provided).
- must be able to carry food and beverages.
- Good Communication and Customer service needed.
- must be flexible to work Daytime / Evenings / Weekends.
- cash handling experience needed.
Benefits of the Waiter/Waitress jobs:
- City centre locations with good transport links
- Starting hour rates from €9.55 to €12.00 per hour
- Plenty of hours available Daytime / Evenings / Weekends.
- Holiday pay.
- Paid weekly.
If you are interested in the Waiter/Waitress job in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below or contact Gerard Griffin on 01848747 or
email your CV .All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.