Waiting Jobs Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking for experienced Waiters and Waitresses to work in some of Dublin’s finest hospitality venues with a lot of casual work available all year round. These Waiting Jobs in Dublin would ideally suit candidates who are looking for flexible part-time shifts.
The ideal Waiting staff for this job will have from 1-2 years food & beverage experience in a fine dining restaurant and/or hotel with experience using cash tills and touch pads. The ideal applicant will be well- mannered and have an excellent communication skill; be able to work in a team and act on own initiative if needed; be able to work late shifts and on weekends.
Bar and Waiting Job Responsibilities
- General Food & Beverage duties
- Communicating with customers and management
- Cash handling
- General cleaning duties
Bar and Waiting Job Requirements
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility to work in shifts and late nights
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
If you want to work in exciting and fun venues around Dublin among a friendly and efficient team with competitive rates of pay, please apply within. The contact for this job is Dileta, apply below or call 01 871 7676