Our Client are currently looking for Warehouse /Forklift Operative to join their growing team based in their warehouse in Dublin 17. These positions are for immediate start for full-time temporary work due to the continued expansion of their business.
Responsibilities of this Warehouse/Forklift Operative Job in Dublin 17:
- Moving heavy items to high spaces in the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading the clients stock orders for dispatch.
- Stock checking and rotating.
- Achieving daily and weekly productivity target.
- Ensuring Health & Safety carried out while working.
Requirements of this Warehouse/Forklift Operative Job in Dublin 17:
- EU Citizen /Stamp 4 required (due to the ongoing assignment).
- Valid Reach & Counterbalance Licence (2 years forklift work experience).
- Must be flexible to work various shifts and weekends.
- Own transport due to location and shift times.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Manual Handling certificate.
Benefits of this Warehouse/Forklift Operative Job in Dublin 17:
- Pay rate is €11.50 to €13.00 per hour (depending on experience).
- Working Monday to Friday
- Busy working environment and immediate start.
- Holiday pay and Weekly wages.
- May lead full-time for the right candidate.
- Overtime and free parking.
If you are interested in the Warehouse Labour job in Dublin 17, please attach your CV to the link below, or contact Gerard on 01 871 76 11.