Great opportunity to join a growing team.
Our client, a well -known clothing/Accessories market leader is currently seeking experienced Warehouse for ongoing, full-time temporary job in Dublin 15. Monday-Friday, Hours are 08:30 to 17:15/14.00 to 22.00. The starting hourly rate for these Picker/Packer is €9.80 to €11.00 per hour.
The Duties of the Warehouse Operative job are:
- Picking various items for despatch.
- Loading and unloading containers.
- Sorting/labelling/packing various items.
- Quality checking.
- Ensuring daily/weekly targets are meet.
The Requirements for this Warehouse Operative job are:
- EU Citizen/stamp 4 required.
- Picking and packing experience.
- Manual handling certificate is desirable (full training can be provided if needed).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications and written skills.
- Must be able to work early shifts to late finishes.
- Please note heavy lifting involved.
- Working Monday-Friday and Hours are 08:30 to 17:15/14.00 to 22.00.
Benefits of these job:
- hourly rate is €9.80 to €11.00 per hour.
- Holiday pay.
- Weekly Wages.
- May lead to Permanent full-time for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the Warehouse Operative in Dublin 15, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Gerard Griffin on 01 871 76 76 or
email your CV All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.