Warehouse pickers-Dublin 24
Our Client are currently looking for Warehouse pickers to join their growing team based in their warehouse in Citywest Dublin 24. These positions are for immediate start for full-time temporary work due to the continued expansion of their business.
Responsibilities of this Warehouse pickers Job in Citywest Dublin 24:
- Picking, Packing various retail items for the clients many stores nationwide.
- Loading and unloading the clients stock orders for dispatch.
- Stock checking and rotating.
- Achieving daily and weekly productivity target.
- Ensuring Health & Safety carried out while working.
Requirements of this Warehouse pickers Job in Citywest Dublin 24:
- EU Citizen /Stamp 4 required (due to the ongoing assignment).
- Must be flexible to work various shifts and weekends.
- Own transport due to location and shift times.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Manual Handling certificate.
Benefits of this Warehouse pickers Job in Citywest Dublin 24:
- Pay rate is €10.50 to €13.00 per hour (depending on experience).
- Working Monday to Friday 08.30-16.30 /14.00 -22.00/16.30 to finish.
- Busy working environment and immediate start.
- Holiday pay and Weekly wages.
- Overtime and free parking.
If you are interested in the Warehouse picker Job in Citywest Dublin 24, please attach your CV to the link below, or contact Gerard on 01 871 76 11.