Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a busy leading logistics warehouse based in Dublin 15.
- Maintain continuous focus on Employee Welfare with specific emphasis on Health & Safety and Housekeeping.
- Supervise and organise the daily activities of the warehouse in order to meet the highest level of customer service and required service levels.
- Direct and motivate the warehouse team in order to meet operational goals.
- Liaise with customers on a daily basis.
- Mentor and coach the team in order to ensure full performance potential.
- Performance management, (to include setting goals and objectives, performance appraisals, and disciplinary issues).
- Work with the Logistics Manager, other Operations Supervisors & Team Leaders, and Solutions engineers to ensure that control processes are adhered to.
- Ensure that the training plan is achieved on an ongoing basis. Work with the PIT & Process Trainer
- Maintain Personnel records (including hours of work, overtime, attendance, holidays etc.)
- Report out daily, weekly, and monthly performance as required.
- Ensure participation in the Operational, Safety, Quality, Training, and other cross-functional meetings as required.
- Customer-focused individual with at least 3 years of experience in a logistics role within a large organisation.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- People management skills – ability to motivate, manage conflict, coach & develop staff.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office products and Warehouse Management systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to demonstrate patience & enthusiasm.
- Flexibility & Initiative & a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Good understanding of laws, regulations, and policies related to HR and Safety i.e. HSA and Employment legislation
- Act as an interface between management team and functional team and network with all Team Leads in tracking area progress on key issues.
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalising inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks
- Ensure that the goods inward / stock control department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
Please send your CV to Sarah Adams in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have across all of Ireland in all industries. Please call Sarah today on 01-8717637 to discuss this Warehouse Supervisor job.