Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a weekend and holiday cover Hospitality Staff Coordinator who is highly organised, has excellent attention to detail and would like to work from home most of the time. Excel Recruitment is an expanding company who are looking for a hospitality industry experienced professional who can rely on first-hand experience to best serve clients and candidates alike. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, ambitious and possess a can do attitude along with the ability to follow through on promises.
Responsibilities of this Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job Dublin
- Management of the staff database to efficiently coordinate the rostering and booking for hospitality staff.
- Maintaining of the staff booking system to ensure its accuracy at all times.
- Liaise with clients, recruitment consultants and key management to ensure all relevant staffing requirements are received and requirements are fulfilled efficiently and effectively
- Maintain positive relationships with quality hospitality staff to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records in relation to staff availability.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
Requirements for this Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job Dublin
- The ability to work from both home and the office in Dublin
- Fluent English is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of the hospitality industry is essential
- Strong understanding of various hospitality roles and associated duties
- Weekend and weekday availability is essential
- Full Clean Driving Licence and own car an advantage
- Previous experience of staffingrostering
If you would like to apply for this Hospitality Staff Coordinator Job in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV