Wholesale Account Manager – Dublin Sandyford
Our client, one of Irelands largest Nursery and Toddler equipment Distributor, is seeking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Account Manager to join their team in Sandyford.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a number of large independent Retail accounts.
The role is primarily inhouse however field visits may be required from time to time.
Our client is ideally looking for a candidate with experience / knowledge of the Nursery & Toy Industry sector however experience within fashion and non-food is considered.
Key responsibilities of this Account Manager role include:
- Identifying growth customers & establishing & executing plans to help maximise sales, maintain and build relationships
- Understanding and implementing the companies brand profiles and guidelines
- Drive exposure of existing and new products to the market
- Ensure the brand has the highest impact at physical store level and online
- Ensuring delivery of field-based reporting within the business to key stakeholders, ensuring clarity of understanding & agreeing actions for further growth
- Fully execute & post-evaluate promotional activity
- Deliver KPI’s for each retailer, and ensure that annual goals are achieved including turnover
- Execute all points of purchase to the highest standard e.g. store, on-line, print, events
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions within Business guidelines.
- Manage and organise brands positioning at trade shows. Both inhouse trade shows and off-site trade shows.
Key requirements for this Account Manager role include:
- 2+ years Account Management experience
- Experience in Buying within the sector advantageous
- Experience within the baby and child travel equipment is advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Commercially astute
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Full Irish drivers license
Salary package: €35-40k
- Bonus/ Benefits negotiable
- Lovely working hours and atmosphere
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.