Wholesale Business Developer
My client, a global leader in confectionery are looking for a Wholesale Business Developer to develop sales and build relationships with Cash & Carry’s across Northern Ireland.
Ideally you will live close to Dungannon, Tyrone, however I will consider applicants who live elsewhere.
I am looking for someone who has held a similar role and has in depth knowledge of the Wholesale or Retail sector.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Wholesale Business Developer
- Ensuring all listed lines are available in depot at all times.
- Discussing and agreeing stock listed and stock holding with depot buyer – using depots own stock holding reports or centrally controlled on-line stock management and sales reports.
- Placing orders via tablet for fulfilment via distribution partner.
- Maintaining share of space in line with Head Office agreements and/or product sales requirements, using DADI (Distribution, Availability, Display & Impact) principles.
- Negotiating additional space where required.
- To ensure that stock is rotated and all available stock is merchandised, priced and POS placed.
- Negotiate and execute promotional, seasonal or NPD displays in depot in line with Head Office agreements or brand objectives.
- Negotiate additional display space where possible to support activity / stock holding needs.
- Sell trade day deals to customers to agreed targets and where appropriate, merchandise additional display and conduct sampling to support promotions.
- Call on the journey planned calls for the specific period to the agreed frequency performing to the operating standards.
- Complete feedback on every call using given reporting procedure after each call, maintaining accurate up to date records for all calls.
Skills & Experience for the job of Wholesale Business Developer
- Knowledge of Wholesale, Grocery and Convenience retail sector
- Result driven
- Computer literate
- Excellent work ethic and good communicator
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.